Famous silhouette artist Cindi carves paper profile heirlooms

Famous silhouette artist Cindi carves paper profile heirlooms
Wedding silhouette entertainment!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

How to hire silhouette artist Cindi Harwood Rose
Forgive me for being mysterious.  I have noticed on many of my blogs, website, YouTube, Pinterest, I really don't tell you how to contact me for an event, wedding, corporate function, school fundraiser, or silhouette home-party.  I travel all over America, The USA, Europe, for you!  If I am not available, then, I can suggest another silhouette artist.  There are only a few ones in the world that do quality, groupings, and hand-cut profiles from sight.  To contact me, just e-mail CindiSilhouettes@gmail.com or join SilhouettesbyCindiFacebook, see my schedule, and schedule your own event.  If you want your children's silhouettes, they don't have to be sit still.  If you want one for your wedding, I will make sure you love it.  Happy silhouette skies, love, profiles, mission statements, and heart filled days.  Love, Cindi Harwood Rose, your silhouette friend, lover of art, healthy living, and giving love to the universe.  Silhouette artists for hire by silhouette artist Cindi Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment